Get ready for Springfest! Each year we are expanding and adding to the fun at SpringFest Chippewa Falls. Plan on joining us along with great bands as well as fantastic food vendors, more product and service vendors with all that’s new for Springfest by checking out our website!
Be part of SpringFest!
Are you interested in participating as either a product or food vendor in one of the areas fastest and most exciting area events – Springfest 2015? Or, if you’d like to join our constantly growing list of Sponsors for an event that has averaged 5,000 attendees, please contact Hugh Crane at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Get your Tickets!
Tickets available at: Leinies Lodge, Select Kwik Trip stores & Festival foods in Eau Claire.
3 day advanced sale tickets $12
3 day at the gate $15.
1 day at gate only $6.
Kids 12 & under free
If you’re into music be it country, rock, or just plain fun we have great bands – some of the top upper Midwest and local bands.
Food and Arts
Great food, artwork, libations, entertainment, vendor specials and much more.
This 3 piece high energy party band has been together since early 2010. Being based out of nw west Wisconsin they had the honor to play at events such as northern wi state fair, liberty fest, camerama days, bloomer fair and turtle lake casino! Brendan (lead vox/guitar), Matt (bass/vox), Eric (drums/ back up vox) create […]
Since 2002, Contradiction has remained one of the most fun and diverse rock and roll bands. Mix in some kickin country, and you’ll be dancing all night. Fronted by a very powerful singer that can nail vocals from bands such as Guns N Roses and Godsmack, to Seether and Jason Aldeen, you will stay all […]
The 2015 Leinenkugel’s Springfest Kubb Championship will be held Saturday, April 25th at The Northern Wisconsin State Fairgrounds in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin. Kubb teams from around the country will vie for monetary prizes and Leinie products including signed paddles by Dick Leinenkugel, the new President of The Leinenkugel Brewing Company. The tournament is limited to 100 teams. […]
2015 SpringFest Schedule
- 4:00pm Springfest grounds open
- 5:00pm KUBB 101 in front of Grandstand
- 6:15pm KUBB Exhibition- Local All Stars vs. 2014 World Championship Silver medalist team
- 8:00pm Contradiction at The Kwik Trip Party tent
- 8:00pm The Shane Martin Band at The Leinie Lodge
- 12:00am Springfest grounds close
- 8:00am Springfest grounds open
- 8:30am Rules meeting for The Inaugural Leinenkugel's Springfest Kubb Championship
- 9:00am Let the games begin for the Inaugural Leinenkugel's Springfest Kubb Championship
- 11:00am Fine Art Faire and Sale and wine bar opens
- 11:00am The Mayo Clinic Health System 3 mile walk/run for benefit of The Boys and Girls Clubs of the Chippewa Valley and The Chippewa Area Mentor Program
- 1:00pm Livid rocks The Leinie Lodge
- 4pm Leinie Tasting at The Tasting Wagon-register for signed Dick Leinenkugel signed paddles, also samples of award winning Satori Cheeses
- 8:00pm The Back Home Boy’s in the Kwik Trip Party Tent
- 8:00 Boogie and The Yo-Yoz return to The Leinie Lodge
- 9:30 KUBB Awards presented at The Leinie Lodge
- 12:00am Springfest ground close
- 10:00am Ecumenical service- Pastor Jim Woldhuis from The Chippewa Valley Bible Church will be officiating. Anyone from any denomination is welcome to attend.
- 11:00am Fine Art Faire and sale and wine bar opens
- 11:00am The Gators play in The Leinie Lodge
- 3:00pm Springfest closes
- 4:00 Fine Art Faire and sale closes
† All acts listed are at either at The Leinie Lodge or Kwik Trip Party Tent at Springfest, which is held at The Northern Wisconsin State Fairgrounds in Chippewa Falls.