The Valley Art Association will hold its annual Art Faire formally known as the Solstice, at Springfest 2014, April 26th and 27th. The association will bring over 35 artists and their varied artistic talents to Springfest. Attendants to Springfest will be able to view and buy some incredible art work. Springfest is excited to announce this new and exciting addition to our 2014 lineup.
Springfest wants to thank the nearly 6000 people who attended this year’s event and made the 2013 Springfest a major success. If you participated in the Mayo Clinic Health System run walk and didn’t get a shirt, please contact Marty Bushland at 715-723- 5525 and arrange getting your shirt. Springfest 2014 will be held April 26-28th again at The Northern Wisconsin State Fairgrounds. Plan on joining us along with Boogie and the Yo Yoz, Madison County, other great bands, fantastic food vendors, more product and service vendors with all that’s new for Spring at 2014’s Springfest.
NORTHERN WISCONSIN STATE FAIRGROUNDS • CHIPPEWA FALLS, WI
- Spring Fest 2013 is a family friendly event with over 40 exhibitors showing and selling their Spring and Summer products and services. There is also great food from deep fried cheese curds to state fair French fries, brick oven pizzas, prime rib sandwiches and more.
- KIDS: Spring Fest has inflatable’s, a petting zoo, and kite making free for the kids. There also is free parking with heated buildings and tents.
- FAMILY: Early evening has entertainment geared for families and will feature an early evening performance by the High Octane Fire Spinners.
- FRIENDS: In the later evening entertainment is geared for adults to enjoy the company of good friends. Listen to amazing bands, breathtaking fire show and the first big bonfire of the year.
- WEATHER NOT AN ISSUE: Regardless of whether our event is weather proof. If it is cold we have heated buildings and tents. If it rains you’ll be covered. There’s no reason to not come and celebrate the first big festival of Spring.
- VENDORS SALE SPECIALS: Looking for a new hot tub, new lawn tractor, new 4 wheeler, a new RV, or an exciting new convertible or a sprinkler system? Come and visit one of our over 40 vendors in our heated buildings to get a great Spring Fest deal.
- COUNTRY MUSIC: If you’re into country music, we have two great bands – Madison County is the top country band in the upper Midwest and Big Back Yard is a local country favorite.
- ROCK MUSIC: For you rockers, we have the best rock cover band in the upper Midwest – Boogie and the Yo-Yoz from the Fox River Valley. We also have two local favorites, who have a great stage show, and The John Nielson Band playing all your favorites.
- WIN $10,000! Join us in the $10,000 putt for a hole in one on our 70 foot course. Three tries for $5 give you a chance to walk away with $10,000.
- Yes we have libations. On Friday and Saturday we’ll have a FREE Leinenkugel’s Shandy tasting. Saturdays tasting will include a FREE Santori Cheese tasting.
- EVENING ENTERTAINMENT: Evening entertainment starts with The High Octane Fire Spinners, followed by Big Back Yard. Friday. Saturday we again have The High Octane Fire Spinners followed by Madison County and Boogie and The Yo-Yoz. To end the evening we have a GIANT bonfire. Sunday we have The John Nielson Band and the Finals for the $10,000 Putt.
- GREAT CAUSE:
- Be part of a fest that not only brings people together for fun, but also helps give money back to worthy causes in our community.
- This fund raiser allows the Chippewa Falls Rotary Foundation to return a portion of the profits to worthy non-profit organizations and causes important to the Chippewa Valley. We have supported the Chippewa Valley Council of the Boy Scouts, Boys and Girls Club of Chippewa Falls, Cardinal Landing, McDonell Booster Club and Cross Country Team, Chi Hi Booster Club and the Chippewa Valley YMCA Swim Team.
- FREE PARKING: Springfest is held at The Northern Wisconsin State Fairgounds located just up the hill from the Leinie’s Lodge in Chippewa Falls, in heated buildings and with FREE parking.
2014 BANDS NEWS RELEASE: Friday, April 25th 4th Floor and Swing Crew, Saturday April 26, Boogie and the Yo-Yoz and Madison County, and Saturday and Sunday afternoons, Roxie Raykovich will play. Great Music!!!