FRIDAY APRIL 26, SAT. APRIL 27, & SUNDAY APRIL 28!
NORTHERN WISCONSIN STATE FAIRGROUNDS • CHIPPEWA FALLS, WI
- Adults $5/day or 3 days for $10
- Kids 12 And Under Free
- Ticket Locations: Advance tickets available at Leinie Lodge and Festival Foods-Eau Claire, Kwik Trip stores in Chippewa Falls, Hallie, and Bloomer
- Proceeds go to the Chippewa Falls Rotary Foundation to be used for charitable causes in our community
- Spring Fest 2013 is a family friendly event with over 40 exhibitors showing and selling their Spring and Summer products and services. There is also great food from deep fried cheese curds to state fair French fries, brick oven pizzas, prime rib sandwiches and more.
- KIDS: Spring Fest has inflatable’s, a petting zoo, and kite making free for the kids. There also is free parking with heated buildings and tents.
- FAMILY: Early evening has entertainment geared for families and will feature an early evening performance by the High Octane Fire Spinners.
- FRIENDS: In the later evening entertainment is geared for adults to enjoy the company of good friends. Listen to amazing bands, breathtaking fire show and the first big bonfire of the year.
- WEATHER NOT AN ISSUE: Regardless of whether our event is weather proof. If it is cold we have heated buildings and tents. If it rains you’ll be covered. There’s no reason to not come and celebrate the first big festival of Spring.
- VENDORS SALE SPECIALS: Looking for a new hot tub, new lawn tractor, new 4 wheeler, a new RV, or an exciting new convertible or a sprinkler system? Come and visit one of our over 40 vendors in our heated buildings to get a great Spring Fest deal.
- COUNTRY MUSIC: If you’re into country music, we have two great bands – Madison County is the top country band in the upper Midwest and Big Back Yard is a local country favorite.
- ROCK MUSIC: For you rockers, we have the best rock cover band in the upper Midwest – Boogie and the Yo-Yoz from the Fox River Valley. We also have two local favorites, who have a great stage show, and The John Nielson Band playing all your favorites.
- WIN $10,000! Join us in the $10,000 putt for a hole in one on our 70 foot course. Three tries for $5 give you a chance to walk away with $10,000.
- Yes we have libations. On Friday and Saturday we’ll have a FREE Leinenkugel’s Shandy tasting. Saturdays tasting will include a FREE Santori Cheese tasting.
- EVENING ENTERTAINMENT: Evening entertainment starts with The High Octane Fire Spinners, followed by Big Back Yard. Friday. Saturday we again have The High Octane Fire Spinners followed by Madison County and Boogie and The Yo-Yoz. To end the evening we have a GIANT bonfire. Sunday we have The John Nielson Band and the Finals for the $10,000 Putt.
- GREAT CAUSE:
- Be part of a fest that not only brings people together for fun, but also helps give money back to worthy causes in our community.
- This fund raiser allows the Chippewa Falls Rotary Foundation to return a portion of the profits to worthy non-profit organizations and causes important to the Chippewa Valley. We have supported the Chippewa Valley Council of the Boy Scouts, Boys and Girls Club of Chippewa Falls, Cardinal Landing, McDonell Booster Club and Cross Country Team, Chi Hi Booster Club and the Chippewa Valley YMCA Swim Team.
- FREE PARKING: Springfest is held at The Northern Wisconsin State Fairgounds located just up the hill from the Leinie’s Lodge in Chippewa Falls, in heated buildings and with FREE parking.
FRIDAY, APRIL 26, 2013 (Tentative schedule)
- 5pm Gates Open
- 5pm Food Stands Open-Putt For a prize extravaganza & Petting Zoo, Pony Rides, & Mayo Clinic Health System Inflatable’s Open
- 5pm-9pm Product Vendors Open
- 5pm-7pm Leinie’s Shandy Tasting at the new Leinie’s Tasting Trailer
- 7pm-11pm ’4thFloor’ in Leinenkugel’s Beer Tent- Presented by WAXX & General Beer Northwest
- 7:30pm-11:30pm ”Big Back Yard” in the Kwik Trip Party Tent – Presented by Edward Jones
- 8pm-11pm High Octane Fire Spinners Presented by Edward Jones
- 12:30am Grounds Close
SATURDAY, APRIL 27, 2013
- 11am The Mayo Clinic Health System Fun Run, Springfest 3 mile run and 2 mile walk through Irvine Park (download (Download registration form)registration form)
- 12pm Gates Open-Food Stands Open-Putt For a prize extravaganza and Petting Zoo, Pony Rides, & Mayo Health Systems Inflatable’s Open
- All Day – Giant Bungee Trampoline
- 12pm-9pm Product Vendors Open
- 1pm The JFT Party Band in Leinenkugel’s Beer Tent
- 1pm Storytime and Book Giveaway
- 2pm Bingo in the Kwik Trip Party Tent
- 2pm-4pm Kite Building
- 3pm Storytime and Book Giveaway
- 4pm-7pm Leinie’s Shandy Tasting at the new Leinie’s Tasting Trailer, Sartori Cheese Tasting, and meet Dick Leinenkugel
- 7:pm Madison County in the Kwik Trip Party Tent Presented by WAXX
- 7:30pm-11:30pm Boogie and the Yo Yoz in the Leinenkugel’s Beer Tent Presented by Festival Foods
- 8pm-11pm High Octane Fire Spinners – Presented by Edward Jones
- 9pm BIG Bonfire
- 12:30am Grounds Close
SUNDAY, APRIL 28, 2013
- 12pm Gates Open-Food Stands Open-Putt For a prize extravaganza & Petting Zoo, Pony Rides, & Inflatable’s Open
- 12pm-4pm Car Show!
- 12pm-4pm Vendors Booths Open-Close
- 12pm Springfest Bargains in the vendor buildings all afternoon to closing
- 1pm Bingo in the Kwik Trip Party Tent
- 1pm-4pm JFT Party Band in the Leinenkugel Beer Tent
- 3pm Putt for a prize extravaganza Finals
- 4pm Springfest Ends
Pony Rides, Petting Zoo & Inflatables for the Kids everyday!
Prize drawings all day, everyday!
Tents will be heated if necessary.
PRODUCT & SERVICE VENDORS DISPLAYING:
Rainmaster, Steamatic of Eau Claire, Smiles In Motion, Country RV, Boater Choice, Scheels, Extreme Motor Sports, Swimrite, Tractor Central, Marquart Motors, Mason Companies, Mayo Clinic Health System, Edward Jones, The Girl Scouts, Kwik Trip, Paparattzi Jewelry, Cyget Lake Camp, Scentsy, Link’s RV, and many more.